Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Little Pony Birthday Invitations

Do you have a little girl who is obsessed with My Little Pony? Well look no further for her next birthday party theme, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle will sure make her happy. These adorable My Little Pony invites are fully customizable and personable! The bright and airy colors are sure to catch your little girls fancy, and of course this party wouldn't be complete with cupcakes and delicious pastries to complete this rainbow party.


The party atmosphere can be made more magical by adding lots of sweet treats for your guests. Rainbow pops, cupcakes and lots of candy are sure to do the trick.



Decorate your party space with lots and lots of colors!

My Little Pony Birthday Party - decorating the pergola



My Little Pony Birthday Party Custom Announcement
My Little Pony Birthday Party Custom Announcement by mylittlepony
Look at My little pony party Invitations online at Zazzle.com
My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Birthday Party Announcement
My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle Birthday Party Announcement by mylittlepony
Find more My little pony party Invitations at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment